Business to Consumer (B2C) is a form and strategy of eCommerce in which companies sell directly to the final consumer, i.e. to the person who will benefit from the good or service, whether it is sold by individuals or companies.
Although in second position to B2B, this market is experiencing enormous growth in recent years, reaching unexpected heights.
It is estimated that sales in the B2C market reach the amount of $2 trillion in the United States of America alone. But that’s not all. In 2020, in fact, entrepreneurs will have to continue to meet the high demands of customers, in terms of innovative, dynamic and easy to manage services.
We are dealing with a fast growing and expanding market, which today represents a great opportunity for marketers in this industry.
Why an eCommerce?
Today, most of the established companies and brands on the market do not have any online eCommerce. This means that a huge percentage of them have not yet realized the scale of this phenomenon, thus giving up a great opportunity for business and growth.
An online eCommerce can actually bring great benefits to a brand’s business. Let’s see which ones.
- Sell directly to the final consumer quickly and easily, guaranteeing a high-quality service and an excellent user experience.
- Explore new market segments and potential new targets, thanks to high user profiling
- Develop a strong corporate image that improves and enhances the brand perception
- Manage marketing strategies in a practical way by automating implementation processes
- Become a big player in the reference market, thanks to the omnipresence online and on communication channels
If you want to become an expert in B2C market management, find out what we can do for you!