INFORMATION pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR)
We inform that ComCart S.r.l. (hereinafter also referred to as “ComCart”) processes data for the following purposes:
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
- allow and manage the registration to this website.
- respond to any requests for information made to us through the appropriate channels on the site.
The legal basis for the processing of data for the purposes indicated above is the fulfilment of contractual obligations and the provision of data, necessary to regulate the performance of the services described and requested (requests for information), which otherwise cannot be performed.
- DATA CONTROLLER AND DPO (PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER)
The Data Controller is ComCart S.r.l., with registered office in Via Matteotti 43 – 47122 Gatteo (FC), address PEC email@example.com
The Owner can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be contacted at the address of the registered office or by email at: email@example.com
- DATA PROCESSORS
Within the scope of its activities and for the purposes indicated above, ComCart may use services provided by third parties who operate on behalf of ComCart and according to its instructions, as Data Processors. These are subjects who provide ComCart with processing or instrumental services (e.g. management and technical maintenance of CRM, computer services for the functioning of the site, etc.).
In any case, the processing is carried out in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data, through the adoption of the measures provided for in Article 32 of the Regulation, in order to preserve the integrity of the data processed and prevent access to them by unauthorized parties.
- TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
The data collected and processed by the Data Controller are data of a personal nature of the members, i.e. information through which a person can be identified as a natural person (for example: name, surname, date of birth, residence, domicile, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.) and may include, with prior consent, other information.
- METHODS AND DURATION OF PROCESSING
The data will be processed in full compliance with the principles of confidentiality, correctness, necessity, relevance, lawfulness and transparency provided for by the Regulation, for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected or, in the case of purchase of goods, for the time necessary for the execution of the contractual conditions and storage obligations provided for by the regulations in force in fiscal and administrative matters.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EU
The data subject’s data may also be processed by IT service providers, in their capacity as Data Processors operating outside the European Union.
ComCart, in compliance with the regulations on the transfer of data in a non European country, undertakes, if necessary, to enter into agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or to sign the standard contractual clauses set out in the annex to the European Commission Decision of 5 February 2010, n. 2010/87/EU.
- RIGHTS OF THE PARTIES CONCERNED
The rights set forth in articles 15 and following of the Regulations are recognized and therefore the interested party, at any time, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to “ComCart S.r.l., with registered office in Via Matteotti 43 – 47122 Gatteo (FC)”, can ask ComCart to
- receive confirmation of the existence of your personal data, know the purposes of the processing or their scope of circulation and access their content;
- update, modify and/or correct your personal data;
- request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, the blocking of data processed in violation of the law or the limitation of processing;
- oppose for legitimate reasons the processing, including profiling;
- oppose the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- revoke the consent, if given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- receive a copy of the data provided by you and request that such data be transmitted to another data controller.
Should you find that your rights have been violated, you may apply to the competent supervisory authority pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR, and you may also apply directly to the judicial authority (art. 79 of the GDPR).
The user can decide independently, by modifying the settings of their browser, to receive a warning every time a cookie is sent or to inhibit the use of some or all cookies. However, by disabling cookies, some of our services may not work properly and you will not be able to access many features designed to optimize your browsing experience, including the use of your Shopping Cart. To disable or enable specific cookies, you can follow the guides provided by individual browser developers: for Google Chrome click here – for Mozilla Firefox click here – for Microsoft Internet Explorer, click here. For other browsers, please refer to the instructions provided by their respective developers. For more information on managing or disabling cookies in browsers, please seee allaboutcookies.org.
What data we collect
During the browsing and purchasing experience, the comcart.it website uses various types of cookies, with different functions. Some cookies are strictly necessary to store sessions and subsequent visits, others allow to improve the performance of the site. During the purchase and registration of an Account, it is also possible that the following personal information is collected, communicated consciously by users:
- first and last name
- contact information, including email addresses
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to market surveys and offers
For a detailed overview, you can refer to the List of Cookies used on the site.
What we do with the information we collect
Some of the information collected is useful to provide a better browsing experience to users. In particular, cookies are useful for the following reasons:
- Data processing for internal and statistical use.
- Data processing to improve our products and consumer services.
- Possible use for promotional purposes, where applicable, to send periodic offers, newsletters, special promotions or other email communications that may be deemed of interest to the user.
- Possible use for market research via email, telephone or fax. The information we collect may be used to personalize your experience on the site according to your interests.
ComCart Srl pays the utmost attention to ensure that the information provided by users is stored and managed securely. In order to prevent unauthorized access or decryption, we have put in place appropriate computer, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can always change your browser settings to decline the use of certain cookies. Please be aware that this may render some functions of the comcart.it website unusable. Each user also has the right to choose whether to restrict access to online collection and use of their personal data in the following ways:
- when you are asked to fill in a form, you can check if there is an option that inhibits the use of any information collected for marketing purposes;
- even if you have previously agreed to allow the use of your data for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by requesting a change in writing or by sending an email to: email@example.com
ComCart Srl does not sell, distribute or transfer personal information collected in its databases to third parties, except for those cases where users have given their consent or there is no official request from the authorities.
If you believe that any information about you is incorrect or incomplete, please send us an email indicating which information should be corrected using the above address. We will take prompt action to correct the data.
List of cookies we use
This table summarizes the necessary and functionality cookies that are used by the site and what kind of information they collect.
Cookie name – Description
- woocommerce_cart_hash – Executes the association between the user and his cart
- woocommerce_items_in_cart – Record information about the history of the user cart and the current status of the products in the cart.
- wp_woocommerce_session_ – Record user preferences for shop view and language.
- CATEGORY_INFO – Record the category info in the page, which allows a faster view of the site.
- COMPARE – Stores the items the user adds to their comparison list.
- CURRENCY – Manages the user’s preferred currency.
- CUSTOMER – Register a user ID in encrypted form in the store.
- CUSTOMER_AUTH – Registers whether or not the user logged in at a given time.
- CUSTOMER_INFO – Encrypt the group of customers to which the user belongs.
- CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS – Registers the ID segment to which a given user belongs.
- EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE – Logs a flag indicating whether caching has been disabled or not.
- FRONTEND – Logs a unique session ID for each user on the server.
- GUEST-VIEW – Remembers whether or not users can edit orders as guests.
- LAST_CATEGORY – Record the most recent category visited by the user.
- LAST_PRODUCT – Records the last product viewed by the user.
- NEWMESSAGE – Indicates whether a new message has been received.
- NO_CACHE – Indicates whether or not cache can be used.
- PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART – Logs information about the user cart history and the current status of the products in the cart.
- POLL – Logs the IDs of all polls for which you have recently voted.
- POLLN – Logs information about which polls the user has participated in.
- RECENTLYCOMPARED – Records items that have been recently compared by the user.
- STF – Record product information emailed to friends.
- STORE – Record user preferences for store view and language.
- VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS – Register products recently viewed by the user.
- WISHLIST – Register in encrypted form the products added to the Wishlist by the user.
- WISHLIST_CNT – Records the number of objects in the user’s Wishlist.
During the browsing experience, third party companies also use specific cookies through this site, collecting data, including IP addresses of accesses, for the following purposes:
- to provide ComCart Srl with statistics on navigation data
- analyze how users use the site
- compile reports on site activities
- track the number of anonymous users
- ensure the safety of shopping carts and transactions.
Third Party Cookies